TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document serves up as our legal terms and conditions and it supervises the rules that the user must follow while interacting with our website, Thalassaboutique.com
You hereby agree to follow all the international and local laws related to your usage of the website.
Thalassaboutique.com retains all the rights to inspect any complaints or reported violation of our legal clauses and may take any obligatory action, including but not limited to blacklisting the user’s IP address. In an event of any illegitimate activity conducted by the user with regards to our website, we may further share the user’s personal and non personal information with the concerned officials.
The contents of this website are not meant to represent any kind of advice. You should make your own decision as an adult like you generally make in your everyday life. Thalassaboutique.com cannot be held liable for any consequences suffered by you because of any decisions you made related to content on our website.
You are intentionally and categorically restricted from all of the following:
• Using the website if you are less than 18 years
• Downloading, transmitting, selling or distributing any of the content without our prior written consent.
• Using this Website for any illegitimate or illicit activities
• Getting involved in any BlackHat techniques or any other similar type activity related to this Website
Users will have restricted access to the some parts of the website and we reserve all the rights to grant or prevent further access to the users as and when deemed necessary.
Our website may contain our trademarks or logo of our affiliates, partners and other companies, in the form of text, and graphics. You are not authorized to use these logos or Trademarks for any commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our website may contain links to external or 3rd party websites including but not limited to Social media networks, Payment service providers and our Sponsors. These 3rd party links are present there simply for the convenience of the user. These 3rd party websites have their own sets of legal policies which are not controlled by this policy. You are advised to review those policies yourself by visiting respective sites.
• Thalassaboutique.com and/or its Affiliates/Licensors hold all legal rights to the intellectual property and material contained on this Website. In case of any copyright infringements, please email us and we will immediately look into it.
• In using the Website you agree that you will use the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. By using the website you hereby agree that you will not download, copy, reproduce, share, store, sell or distribute any of the content without our prior written permission. This excludes doing any of the above activity for personal and home use.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• Thalassaboutique.com or its employees cannot be held liable for any explicit or ambiguous loss or damage (including unrestricted loss of business, opportunity, data, profits, personal injury, or death) caused due to connection with the use of the Website.
• We use the latest technology but we make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be constant or error free.
You herewith agree to hold Thalassaboutique.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Thalassaboutique.com or its owner/s originating out of any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In an event where any or few of the points contained in this Terms and Conditions document is held invalid or conflicting or enforceable, those points will be excluded and the remaining terms shall be enforced to the extent as permitted by the law
VARIATION OF TERMS
Thalassaboutique.com reserves all the rights to amend these terms anytime without any prior notice.
CHANGE OF USE
We reserve all the right to:
• Modify or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without any prior notice.
• Amend these clauses entirely or some of them at any time, and your continuous use of the Website after any such changes shall be legally considered as your Full acceptance to these changes.
These Terms and Conditions shall only be used in agreement with the law of the Greece, and herewith to be submitted in the special jurisdiction of the Greece courts. For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on 12 December 2017